Homeopathy Course – STAGE 1
About Stage 1
The course begins with an introduction to the history, philosophy, and principles of homeopathy. This is fundamental to understanding the core essence of homeopathy.
Concepts of health and disease are taught to give the student an understanding of the holistic paradigm and an overview of health in general. We cover many fascinating subjects including natural immunity, vital energy and the different levels of health that vary from person to person. We look at the reasons why some people remain healthy their whole life, while others succumb to multiple illnesses and chronic diseases.
Stage 1 will cover all 36 acute homeopathic remedies in a comprehensive kit, giving the student the knowledge and ability to prescribe for friends and family. It comprises a thorough study of acute health issues such as fevers, childhood ailments, colds, coughs, sore throats, digestive problems, earaches, headaches, injuries and accidents…..plus much more.
Course Level: All Levels
Course Duration: 15 hours
No prior knowledge of homeopathy is required or assumed.
15 one-hour pre-recorded video
Powerpoint for each video
Student hand book
- You will be able to understand homeopathic principles, philosophy and potency, plus gain a solid working knowledge of natural health and vitality.
- By the end of Stage 1 you will be able to prescribe for a wide variety of acute and minor complaints, with a good working knowledge of all 36 remedies in the homeopathic kit. You will be taught how to use a Homeopathic Repertory – the book of symptoms - to find the best remedy for common health issues.
- You will study and learn the main homeopathic medicines or remedies – known as Materia Medica – such as Sulphur, Calc Carb, Lycopodium, Silica and Phosphorus.
- Understand the psychological profiles of these main remedies give a fascinating insight into human psychology and behaviour. You will learn how psychological patterns can become “dis-ease” producing physical symptoms and pathology.
- Stage 1 will also include an introduction to the Nutrition section of the course by studying the food groups: carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- You will be introduced to the fascinating and expansive Personal Self-Development side of the course.
- Both Nutrition and Self-Development will be further developed in the following stages of the course.
- All this material is delivered via pre-recorded online videos and PowerPoint presentations.
You will gain access to the modules below after enrolling to Stage 1.
Stage 1 Introduction Video01:29
Stage 1 Booklist
Introduction to Principles and Philosophy of Homeopathy
Introduction to the history, philosophy and principles of homeopathy01:02:42
Introduction to Materia Medica
Introduction to Materia Medica17:26
The Vital Force
Fevers and Sore Throats
Fevers and Sore Throats01:03:38
Law of Cure
Law of Cure30:42
Remedy Kit Part 1
Remedy Kit Part 159:50
Remedy Kit Part 2
Remedy Kit Part 246:47
Prescribing for Acutes
Prescribing for Acutes45:53
Remedy Kit Part 3
Remedy Kit Part 301:27:01
Stage 1 Assessment
Quiz Stage 1
Stage 1 Quiz